Thanks to Brent Turner for sending this in:
I attended last night's taping of Raw in Nashville. I cleverly made a sign that looked like a jar of Sheamus mayonnaise, and it can clearly be seen multiple times throughout the night.
A few perspectives on last night:
1. It is amazing how bad Michael Cole gets booed every time he "gets an email." I would say at least 75% of the building was booing when he came out and every time he got the email. I taped the show and watched it when I got home, and it did not come across as that loud, but it definitely was one of the crowd's least favorite things.
2. If the Ric Flair chop is being banned, then they didn't do a good job spreading the message. During the tapings of Superstars, multiple times the chop was used by various wrestlers. It was interesting, because in my opinion, there weren't too many Ric Flair "Wooooo" chants after these chops.
3. Randy Orton is getting close to Cena type pops. Each time he came out, the crowd went nuts. Cena is still the top star, but Orton is getting closer each week. It seemed like there were hundreds of Cena shirts all over the place.
4. The Nexxus angle is really getting people's attention. It seemed like a lively crowd right off the bat when Nexxus was standing in the ring. Once again, the booing was louder than it came across on tv.
5. It is amazing to me why they keep pushing Alicia Fox. No mic skills, no personality. Made for a boring ladies match. Crowd was not in to the match at all.
6. The Great Khali continues to amaze me how long he has stayed with the company. He didn't wrestle at all and did a horrible dance at the end.
7. Overall a good show. Dark match after Raw went off the air was Cena and Orton defeating Edge and Sheamus. On a side note, Sheamus is even whiter in person. My sign came in handy.
3. When the Superstars rushed the ring at the beginning and end.
4. Evan Bourne
5. My mayonnaise sign on the Titan Tron
2. Michael Cole and the emails
5. Ted Dibiase, Jr (even if Maryse was hot)