The following has been posted over at ImpactWrestling.com:
- After beating Kurt Angle, “Cowboy” James Storm is the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship! Storm will be on Thursday’s broadcast to talk about finally getting revenge on Angle, and his pending rematch for the World Title against former friend and tag team partner, current champion Bobby Roode!
- Speaking of Roode, he was able to retain the title against Jeff Hardy (thanks to another assist by Bully Ray). How will Hardy react to getting cheated out of his chance at reclaiming the World Title? Is “The Charismatic Enigma” about to take his war with Roode to a whole new level? Tune in Thursday night to find out!
- AND…what will “The Icon” Sting have to say about Roode’s actions in the bout against Hardy? Will the General Manager address the World Title controversy on Thursday’s broadcast?
- Also on IMPACT WRESTLING, there will be a Knockouts Steel Cage Match as Mickie James battles Madison Rayne inside the unforgiving steel structure! Is Mickie James about to go “Hardcore Country” on the princess of the Knockouts Division, Madison Rayne?
- Plus, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles will take on Gunner (with “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair) on Thursday night! Will Styles become the latest victim of Gunner, or will “The Phenomenal One” put an end to Gunner’s path of destruction?
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV, plus more news on the upcoming “Against All Odds” Pay-Per-View event!
AJ Stylesbobby roodegunnerimpact-wrestlingJames StormJeff HardyKurt Anglemadison raynemickie jamesRic FlairTNAVideosHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?