The following is a new announcement from TNAWrestling.com:
Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has announced a three-year distribution deal with Africa’s Supersport television network and a deal with New Zealand’s Sky Network. Supersport will air TNA’s weekly flagship show, IMPACT WRESTLING and the monthly pay-per-view events. This marks the debut of TNA Wrestling programming in New Zealand.
IMPACT WRESTLING premiered on Supersport Monday, January 9 at 1800, bringing one of the most-watched weekly professional wrestling programs in the world to the largest sports provider in Africa.
New Zealand’s Sky Network began airing TNA pay-per-view events on January 9th with “Genesis” live on Sky Arena. IMPACT WRESTLING will air weekly on the BOX starting in late January.
Additionally, current TNA Australian licensee, Fuel TV has added “TNA Xplosion” and “TNA Wrestling’s Greatest Matches” to compliment IMPACT WRESTLING on the network.
“TNA Entertainment continues to build partnerships with the best broadcasters in the world,” said Andy Barton, Executive Vice President. “the demand for our product continues to grow worldwide and each new license represents the global expansion of the TNA brand and its talent.”
Current licensees that have inked renewals for TNA programming include:
• UK’s Challenge TV (IMPACT WRESTLING, Xplosion and pay-per-views)
• Germany’s Sky Deutschland (IMPACT WRESTLING and pay-per-views)
• UK’s BT Vision (IMPACT WRESTLING, pay-per-views and Greatest Matches)
• Turkey’s Beyaz TV (IMPACT WRESTLING)
• Thailand’s GMM Grammy (IMPACT WRESTLING, Xplosion, and pay-per-views)
• France’s Ma Chaine Sports (MCS) (IMPACT WRESTLING and pay-per-views)
• Middle East’s FX (Xplosion)
• Israel’s Ego Total (IMPACT WRESTLING and pay-per-views)