Thanks to Lee Kelly for sending in the following:
The Odyssey arena was full tonight, a lot children were present.. most of the superstars played up to the children.
Lilian Garcia, was the ring announcer for the evening.
1. The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal. Not much to this, kahli awful as always, The kids were excited to see Khali, but little reaction for Mahal. Pretty one sided with Khali winning with the Punjabi Plunge.
2. William Regal and Tyson Kidd defeated Hunico and Commacho in a tag team match. Regal got on the mic before the match and said that normally he would be booed out of the arena and he was thankful for the support, He also said that this could be the last time we see him.
As for the match, Regal and kidd worked well together, Tyson entrance was pretty cool, Hunico and Commacho kept teasing the children, the adult fans were pretty hot for regal, a lot of chants for him regal got the win over commacho.
3. Albert Del Rio defeated Ezekiel Jackson via submission. R.R came out to do the entrance which i thought he kind of rushed was quite annoyed as i was looking forward to that part. (I could hear the kids behind me saying what kind of car del rio would come out in which was funny) , big zeke must think he's hogan on tour doing the same poses to each side of the arena before the match.
4. Hornswoggle is announced as guest referee for this divas contest which was between Natalya and a.j, i went to the bathroom but from what i seen Natalya looked good in the ring, AJ won after she crawled behind Natty and Hornswoggle pushed her over for the 3 count. (I think this was the finish from the night before) A few yes chants which AJ was smiling for.
5. Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Cody got on the mic before the match and said nothing great came out of Belfast and that his loss at mania was a fluke he compared it to buster douglas but the crowd did not pick up on it so he promoted them saying it was an American comparison. Not much to the match itself with Show winning with the Chokeslam, shortly after taking 2 beautiful disaster kicks to the face. one which was botched. (after the match i noticed rhodes saying something to jack doan and he then got a wrench and began tightening the 2nd rope.
6. Mark henry defeated Yoshi tatsu with the worlds strongest slam, awful match.
7. Randy Orton defeated Kane in a no DQ's match, best match of the night by a mile, both were more focused on putting on a good match than playing up to the crowd, so good spots on the outside, kane got out a kendo stick and also took the chair of lillian which she then had to sit on fence, orton kicked out of Chokeslam which the crowd didn't expect as the kids were starting to run up to the barricades, orton then done the rko on the steel chair..123.
Main event time and world heavyweight championship is on the line. They did the introductions while both men were in the ring.
8. Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Was surprised at sheamus' pop did not out do ortons, also i got the feeling there were more bryan fans in the house as the yes chants continued throughout the match, the match went on for near 20 mins, sheamus' won via the broke kick.
Best pop- Orton then sheamus
Also the new john cena t-shirt was everywhere, hands down best merch seller of the night.
Nothing spectacular to be honest, think that's me done with house shows, far too played up to children and not serious enough for my liking, although orton kane was a good match.
Big show was limping the whole way to the ring and the whole way during the match just thought i'd mention this if anyone else has noticed.
Alberto del RioBig ShowCM PunkDaniel BryanHornswogglehunicojinder mahalJohn CenaKanenatalyaRandy OrtonSheamusthe great khalityson kiddwilliam regalWWEHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?