– Heyman initially turned down the offer to return to WWE, which was extended by Brock Lesnar. Heyman wasn't confident that WWE knew how to properly market Lesnar as a fighter. Heyman said he knows how to use Lesnar and wanted to see this done properly.
– He was also uncertain being aligned with somebody in his WWE return, but he's been close with Lesnar for a long time and their relationship is natural.
– So far, there have been no issues working with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, despite their very rocky past. He thinks Hunter and Stephanie enjoyed him making personal attacks against them on RAW in recent weeks because it makes them sympathetic figures and gives fans a chance to get behind them.
– He thinks Lesnar's MMA career is likely over, but if the right deal came a along, Lesnar would fight again.
– Heyman also said although he doesn't think it's going to happen and it's easy to shoot down the idea, he would consider running a wrestling promotion again if he had the resources ($) and freedom he'd require.