New Japan Pro Wrestling continues the 31st G1 Climax on Sunday. B Block gets their turn in the spotlight during the show, with a classic NJPW rivalry headlining the event.
IWGP United States Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi will face Kazuchika Okada in the main event. Tanahashi has a new fire under him, now that he’s the US Champion. Last time these two faced off, Tanahashi was on his decline, but now Okada is a reluctant star and Tanahashi has found his second wind.
Before the tournament play begins, Young Lion Kosei Fujita will face SHO, after SHO’s dominant win over Fujita’s dojomate Ryohei Oiwa.
Here is the full card for Saturday’s show:
G1 Climax 31- Night 2
1am ET on NJPWWorld.com
- Non-tournament Match: Kosei Fujita vs. SHO
- B Block: YOSHI-HASHI vs. EVIL
- B Block: Jeff Cobb vs. Chase Owens
- B Block: Tama Tonga vs. SANADA
- B Block: Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi
- B Block: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
NEXT PAGE: B Block Preview