The field of competitors in the Women’s Royal Rumble Match continues to grow.
During the January 6 episode of WWE SmackDown, Morgan said that the Royal Rumble sounds like chaos, but that she lives for it. Morgan then also said that she wants to enter the event as the #1 participant, and “beat the crap” out of everyone else in the process.
Rhea Ripley, Candice LeRae, and Raquel Rodriguez subsequently declared for the match.
On the January 20 episode of WWE SmackDown, former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion entered the match and vowed that she would tear everyone apart. Later in the show Zelina Vega announced that she will be in the Royal Rumble Match.
The updated list of entrants in the Women’s Royal Rumble is as follows:
- Liv Morgan (1/6 WWE SmackDown)
- Rhea Ripley (Declared on 1/9 WWE RAW)
- Candice LeRae (Declared on 1/9 WWE RAW)
- Raquel Rodriguez (Declared on 1/13 WWE SmackDown)
- Shayna Baszler (Declared on 1/20 WWE SmackDown)
- Zelina Vega (Declared on 1/20 WWE SmackDown)
- Emma (Announced as an entrant on 1/123 WWE Raw)
- Damage CTRL (Declared on 1/27 WWE SmackDown)
- Lacey Evans (Declared on 1/27 WWE SmackDown)
- Xia Li (Declared on 1/27 WWE SmackDown)
Cc: @WWE Women's Division@LaceyEvansWWE #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/MjHYHvAm7T
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) January 28, 2023
WrestleZone will provide more information as it becomes available.
RELATED: WWE SmackDown Results (1/6/23)