All Elite Wrestling continues to load up the card for the February 1 episode of AEW Dynamite.
As announced during the January 27 episode of AEW Rampage, TBS Champion Jade Cargill will defend her title against Red Velvet, her former ally who later went her own way and left The Baddies. With a victory, Cargill will clinch her 50th win in AEW.
Elsewhere on the show, Konosuke Takeshita will take on “The Machine” Brian Cage. Takeshita and Cage crossed paths on the January 25 episode of AEW Dynamite; when Cage and MJF started to attack Bryan Danielson following the powerhouse’s match with him, Takeshita ran to the ring and took the fight to Cage in order to end the beatdown.
The updated card for Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite is as follows:
- Konosuke Takeshita vs. Brian Cage
- The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) in action
- TNT Championship – No Holds Barred Match: Darby Allin (c) vs. Samoa Joe
- Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Page
- TNT Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Red Velvet
- Bryan Danielson vs. Timothy Thatcher
WrestleZone will have coverage of the show as it airs on Wednesday.
RELATED: AEW Rampage Results (1/27/23): Hangman Page vs. Wheeler Yuta