WWE taped the March 28 episode of WWE NXT following the conclusion of the March 21 episode of the show. The company held a double taping on Tuesday because the March 28 episode is during WrestleMana week.
The spoilers, courtesy of PWInsider, are as follows:
- Axiom won a battle Royal to qualify for the five-way North American title match at Stand & Deliver by last eliminating Nathan Frazer.
- Apollo Crews, Bryson Montana, Charlie Dempsey, Dabba-Kato, Damon Kemp, Dante Chen, Dijak, Drew Gulak, Edris Enofe, Javier Bernal, Jinder Mahal, Malik Blade, Odyssey Jones, Oro Mensah, Quincy Elliot, SCRYPTS, and Xyon Quinn were also in the match.
- Wes Lee, Dragon Lee, Ilja Dragunov, and JD McDonagh came to the ring after Axiom’s win.
- Tyler Bate (with Andre Chase, Duke Hudson, and Thea Hail) defeated Von Wagner (with Robert Stone)
- Joe Gacy appeared the screen and discussed Schism’s upcoming match with Chase U at NXT Stand & Deliver; he said he would be running Chase U soon.
- Elektra Lopez def. Valentina Feroz
- Eddy Thorpe def. Myles Borne
- Last Chance Qualifying Match for the NXT Stand & Deliver: Indi Hartwell def. Ivy Nile and Sol Ruca.
- After the match, Zoey Stark, Lyra Valkyria, and Gigi Dolin stared Hartwell down. Tiffany Stratton posed on the entrance stage. There was no mention of NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez or her status for the match at NXT Stand & Deliver.
- Drew Gulak (with Charlie Dempsey) def. Hank Walker.
- Dempsey interfered and helped Gulak win.
- Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo def. Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen.
- With a win, Briggs and Jensen would have been added to the NXT Tag Team Title Match at Stand & Deliver.
- After the match, Briggs, Jensen, Fallon Henley, and Kiana James were in the ring together. James said she needed to tell Jensen something, and she decided to show him instead. James then kissed Jensen.
- Grayson Waller came to the ring to sign the contract for his match with Johnny Gargano. He discussed his feud with Gargano. The former champion’s music players, and a masked man switches with one of the cameramen. He unmasks himself to be Gargano, and he brawls with Waller.
- In what might have been a non-televised segment, Gargano cut a promo on Waller and vowed to win their match.
WrestleZone will have coverage of WWE NXT as it airs on March 28.