All Elite Wrestling is loading up the card for the June 21 episode of AEW Dynamite.
As confirmed during the June 17 episode of AEW Collision, the Forbidden Door go-home show will feature a star-studded tag team match, as AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy and ROH Pure Champion Katsuyori Shibata will face NJPW World Television Champion Zack Sabre Jr. and Daniel Garcia.
Sabre Jr. won’t be the only NJPW star on the show, as Minoru Suzuki will team up with Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara to face Action Andretti, Darius Martin, and AR Fox. Elsewhere on the show, The Hardys will face The Gunns in a battle to determine the superior pair of brothers.
Plus, Kris Statlander will put her TBS Championship on the line against Taya Valkyrie. This comes after a brief encounter between the two during the June 16 episode of AEW Rampage, when Statlander said she’d defend the title against anyone following Valkyrie’s win over Trish Adora.
Finally, Jeff Jarrett and Mark Briscoe will clash in a Concession Stand Brawl, and a Blind Eliminator Tournament will determine the next challengers for the AEW World Tag Team Championships.
The announced card for the June 21 episode of AEW Dynamite is as follows:
- Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, and Minoru Suzuki vs. Action Andretti, Darius Martin, and AR Fox
- TBS Championship: Kris Statlander (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie
- The Hardys vs. The Gunns
- Orange Cassidy and Katsuyori Shibata vs. Zack Sabre Jr. And Daniel Garcia
- Concession Stand Brawl: Jeff Jarrett vs. Mark Briscoe
- Blind Eliminator Tournament for AEW World Tag Team Title Shot
WrestleZone will have coverage of AEW Dynamite as it airs on June 21.