Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas welcomed Gene Snitsky to the show. Highlights:
– His acting career and his latest project "Manos: The search for Valley Lodge"
– The psychopathic heel character and how he got his teeth so dark yellow
– “It’s not my fault” and how he felt portraying a “baby killer”
– Why he felt his characters throughout the years never got off the ground
– Teaming with Goldust and how that iteration of his career was most like him in real life
EXCERPT: "I hated (painting my teeth yellow). I had to carry this vial around that looked like nail polish, get my teeth dry, apply the stuff, air brush it dry, it was a pain the ass… it was Vince’s idea, he came up to me and said he wanted me to portray this character and to see if I can get my teeth yellow and see the makeup artist to see if she can do anything… my mom even called me on the phone after she saw it to say ‘what on earth are you doing to yourself!’ and I said to say ‘mom, it’s TV so I gotta do it!’"
FULL INTERVIEW: http://radio.thescore.com/