Notes about the show:
- Those in attendance for the show included WWE legend “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase, former WCW star and local sushi entrepreneur Joe Gomez (Alan Iron Eagle, The Desperado), and American Idol finalist & Academy Award Winner, Jennifer Hudson , who was there in support of her fiancé, Dawson Alexander.
- ECW’s Savannah was the ring announcer for the evening.
- Leroy Morgan & Derrick Bateman were, once again, given the tryout as TV announcers for the evening.
- Wes Brisco made his in ring return following an absence due to injury.
- Joey Uso (Joshua Fatu) made his FCW debut alongside his twin brother Jimmy Uso (Jonathan Fatu). They are the sons of WWE legend Rikishi, and the nephews of the late Eddie Fatu (Umaga). Both Uso’s had their right thumbs tape in the fashion of Umaga, Jimmy even had his done like Umaga. Joey did the “Samoan Wrecking Ball” on Brisco during the match, and Jimmy even used the “Samoan Spike” finish to get the pin on Prime.
- Wade Barrett cut a hilarious promo about leaving the announcer’s table to return the ring in hopes of everyone he trash talked as an announcer wanting to shut him up. He said he admired Dino Carter for having the guts to try to do something about, but he’s not in the same league. He said he may allow Carter to wash his car.
- Michael Tarver’s win over Alberto Banderas came with an assist from Heath Slater keeping their unusual alliance alive.
More on page 3…