The NWA National Championship Tournament continued, and Bully Ray competed on the show.
The results are as follows:
- NWA National Title Tournament: Dak Draper def. Brian Myers
- In an interview, Bully Ray discusses his tag team match later in the show. The Cardonas say Ray doesn’t have friends, so he won’t be able to find a tag team partner. Ray asks the guy he was thinking about said no. He noted that he’s not the most loved person in the industry, but he got to where he is for a reason. Ray says he’ll compete by himself if he has to because he won’t back down.
- Matt Cardona and Mike Knox are backstage. Cardona says he’s always ready, and he’s a professional, so he won’t get involved in Bully Ray’s match tonight. Mike Knox says that despite what the history books may say, he didn’t lose to Ray because he beat Ray badly when they last faced off.
- Kyle Davis announces that Trevor Murdoch will defend the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship against Matt Cardona at NWA Hard Times 3. Plus, The Spectaculars (Brady Pierce and Rush Freeman) will challenge The Fixers for the NWA United States Tag Team Championship.
- NWA National Title Tournament: Chris Adonis def. Magic Jake Dumas
- Backstage, Marshe Rockett, Jordan Clearwater, and BLK Jeez are asked about The Fixers’ dominance. Clearwater and Rockett discuss their own dominance. Jeez notes that he’s not “feeling” Tyrus’ choice to seemingly cash in his title shot and focus on the world championship because he wants him to be a double champion. That said, the group is focused on winning gold, and that’s all that matters.
- Marshe Rockett defeated Joe Ocasio and Eric Jackson in a three-way match
- Ricky Morton and Kerry Morton are backstage, and they’re asked about The Fixers’ attempt to make peace. Ricky says he learned a long time ago that you can’t trust anyone, and Kerry agrees. Kerry says that if they’re cool, they’re cool with the champions.
- Bully Ray and Thom Latimer def. The Cardona Family (VSK and Mike Knox) (with Matt Cardona)
- Ray competed for the majority of the match by himself. Thom Latimer came to the ring in the closing minutes to be Ray’s partner. He tagged in and cleared house before he pinned VSK.