On January 22, Game Changer Wrestling and New South Pro Wrestling joined forces to present the GCW vs. New South event.
The show was held at Singin’ River Brewing Company in Florence, Alabama, and it featured several inter-promotional matches. Blake Christian, Tony Deppen, and other stars competed on the event, which aired on FITE Plus.
The results, courtesy of Fightful, are as follows:
- GCW World Champion Nick Gage hyped up the crowd before the first match.
- Jordan Oliver def. Tyler Franks
- Cabana Man Dan def. Tony Deppen
- Sawyer Wreck def. Donnie Primetime
- New South Heavyweight Championship: Kenzie Paige (c) def. Billie Starks
- GCW vs. New South 12-Man Tag: Team New South (Rolando Perez, Kevin Ryan, Steven Michaels, Chris Crunk, Brayden Toon & Marcus Dylan) def. Team GCW (Jimmy Lloyd, Gringo Loco, Cole Radrick, Yoya, Marcus Mathers & Arez)
- Bussy (Allie Katch & Effy) def. The Carnies (Kerry Awful & Nick Iggy)
- Blake Christian def. Hunter Drake
- GCW World Tag Team Champions Los Macizos def. New South Tag Team Champions Infrared (Tyler Matrix & Logan James) in a non-title match.
?? ICYMI: @DavePrazak provided a Holy S*** moment TONIGHT at #GCWvsNewSouth.
Catch the replay with your #FITEPlus membership (Only $4.99/mo)
7-day free trial included
▶️ https://t.co/E1fjljt3J4@GCWrestling_ @NewSouth_PW @ColeRadrick pic.twitter.com/5ckVc5kSOl
— FITE (@FiteTV) January 23, 2023
Double Blockbuster by DADDY!!! @EFFYlives #GCWvsNewSouth pic.twitter.com/HvpYWZUrbO
— RydeenBomb (@RydeenBomb) January 23, 2023
HOLY ?, INDEED!!!#GCWvsNewSouth pic.twitter.com/Juwz6ZL0Ve
— New South Pro Wrestling (@NewSouth_PW) January 23, 2023
RELATED: GCW Take A Picture Results (1/21): Tag Title Match, Tony Deppen, Blake Christian, And More