The card for the Ring of Honor episode on March 9, 2023 features Championship matches, familiar faces to the brand, and more as the Tony Khan regime continues.
The takeaway from last week’s episode of Ring of Honor television was the arrival of Eddie Kingston to the brand after quitting AEW 24 hours before. This week, Eddie Kingston will be in action against Ben Dejo as he looks to make a name for himself once again.
Also last week, Willow Nightingale challenged Athena to put her Ring of Honor with Men’s World Championship on the line, and she will get her wish on March 9. Timothy Thatcher will also seek gold as he challenges Wheeler Yuta for the Ring of Honor Pure Championship. Samoa Joe will also put gold on the line as he faces Tony Deppen for the Ring of Honor Television Championship.
Names like Dalton Castle, Aussie Open, Billie Starkz, and more will also be in action. Fans can check out the full card below:
ROH TV – March 9
- ROH TV Title: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Tony Deppen
- Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Marcus Cross, Cody Chhun, & Guillermo Rosas
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher vs. Rhett Titus & Tracy Williams
- ROH Pure Title: Wheeler Yuta (c) vs. Timothy Thatcher
- ROH Women’s Title: Athena (c) vs. Willow Nightingale
- Eddie Kingston vs. Ben Dejo
- Serpentico & Angelico vs. RUSH & Dralistico
- Jake Crist & Man Scout vs. Ari Daivari & Slim J
- Billie Starkz vs. Trish Adora
WrestleZone will have coverage of Ring of Honor television on March 9.
SEE MORE: Eddie Kingston: AEW Doesn’t Need Me, I Feel Free In ROH