A new title match has been announced for this week’s AEW Dynamite.
AEW President Tony Khan took to social media on Tuesday to announce that Hikaru Shida will defend her AEW Women’s World Championship against Willow Nightingale this Wednesday in Louisville, Kentucky.
Shida had two successful defenses last week as she beat Ruby Soho on the October 25 Dynamite and later defended against Abadon on the October 28 Collision. This will mark Nightingale’s second AEW Women’s World title match this year as she previously challenged Toni Storm at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door.
Below is the updated lineup for November 1:
- AEW International Championship: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Willow Nightingale
- MJF & TBA vs. Bullet Club Gold (Jay White, Juice Robinson & The Gunns)
- Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho vs. Matt Menard & Angelo Parker
- Tony Khan’s important announcement
WrestleZone will have complete coverage of AEW Dynamite as it airs on November 1.
RELATED: Best AEW Dynamite Matches Of 2020