Today’s show starts off with Nick & Ross opening up the phone lines and chatting with fans all about the fallout from the 2016 WWE Royal Rumble!
Nick then plays an exclusive interview with WWE Hall of Famer “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan provided by WrestleZone Radio.
After Hacksaw’s interview finishes Nick & Ross welcome Mark Chervinsky live on to the show. Mark is the director of the new pro wrestling documentary At What Cost? Anatomy of Professional Wrestling. During Mark’s appearance he speaks candidly about:
- Why he wanted to make the documentary
- How Paul London set the tone for his film
- Which wrestler was the hardest to get for the film
- The funny way he got Greg “The Hammer” Valentine to appear
- How many years he spent working on the project
Nick then plays another exclusive interview provided by WrestleZone Radio. This one features WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross talking all about coming on board with AXS TV to call their NJPW television shows alongside Josh Barnett.
Once the interview with Jim Ross wraps up Nick & Ross welcome WWC Universal Champion Mr. 450 to the program. Mr. 450 chats candidly about:
- Working for AAA the last few months
- His upcoming WWC Universal Champion title defense on February 27th against Rey Mysterio
- Alberto Del Rio’s altercation with a fan in WWC during his recent match against Ray Gonzalez
- His thoughts on his friend Kalisto as the WWE US Champion
- Whether or not fans can expect to see him back in WWE NXT
After Mr. 450 leaves the show Ross jumps in to his This Week In History segment. In this installment Ross takes the listeners down a quick walk down memory lane as he recaps and reviews Royal Rumble 2002.
The show wraps up this week with Nick & Ross diving in to the #CWRLumpen mailbag and answering some fan questions.
Below are the full archives for The Chicago Wrestling Rebellion/TRN Wrestling: