Impact Wrestling issued the following details on this week’s talent teleconference with EC3 as this week’s special guest. Check back on Wednesday for audio highlights and transcriptions from this week’s call:
MEDIA ADVISORY: EC3 TELECONFERENCE
The reigning Impact Grand Champion, Ethan Carter III – best known to the wrestling world as simply, EC3 – steps to the microphone for a one-on-one session with the media. EC3 will participate in the weekly IMPACT Wrestling Media Teleconference at 12pm ET on Tuesday, September 26.
EC3 defeated Moose in early-August to claim the Impact Grand Championship and further establish himself as one of the most accomplished wrestlers in IMPACT Wrestling history. He is, after all, a two-time World Heavyweight Champion.
EC3, who broke into the business in 2002, is a Cleveland native – and certainly is strong on his beloved Indians as the red-hot baseball team heads into the MLB playoffs next week. The 6-foot-2, 242-pound, muscle-packed EC3 has the power to dominate and the attitude to electrify.
The next pay-per-view is Bound For Glory on Sunday, Nov. 5, originating from the Aberdeen Pavilion in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Plan your questions now for this special Media Teleconference with EC3.
Here is the pertinent information:
TOPICS TO DISCUSS:
- Golden Moments – Life as a Champion;
- Competing on a worldwide stage against the stars of Lucha Libre AAA, Pro Wrestling NOAH, and other major promotions;
- Strap Matches;
- His daily workout regimen;
- His daily nutritional approach to maintaining a perfectly-sculpted physique;
- Cheat Day on the diet;
- Watching his beloved Cleveland Indians lose to the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 World Series; and
- True feelings about Rockstar Spud, Eddie Edwards and “Cowboy” James Storm.