The two men had been teaming together in recent weeks, but this alliance imploded following a loss to the Hurt Business on the October 11 episode of WWE RAW.
The official announcement, courtesy of the WWE website, is as follows:
Mansoor and Mustafa Ali never exactly gelled as a tag team, and now the duo is set to square off on the prestigious stage of WWE Crown Jewel.
After several tumultuous weeks of back-and-forth efforts as a tandem, Mansoor and Ali found themselves on the losing side against Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander, and this time the frustration was just too much for Ali.
A puzzled Mansoor was confused after Ali shoved him to the mat after another defeat, but Ali made himself crystal clear later in the night when he unleashed a more vicious attack on Mansoor and eventually officially challenged him on Raw Talk to this one-on-one showdown at WWE Crown Jewel.
Having defeated the likes of Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro in his homeland, can Mansoor pull off another victory on this grand stage, or will the veteran Ali dish out one more painful lesson to his up-and-coming former friend?
Don’t miss WWE Crown Jewel on Thursday, Oct. 21, streaming live from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT exclusively on Peacock in the U.S. and on WWE Network everywhere else.
The updated card is as follows:
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar
- WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
- WWE RAW Tag Team Championship: RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos
- No Holds Barred Match: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley
- Hell in a Cell Match: Edge vs. Seth Rollins
- King of the Ring tournament finals
- Queen’s Crown Tournament finals
- Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali
RELATED: WWE RAW Results (10/11/21)