Numerous fans in attendance reported that superstar Tony D’Angelo suffered an injury, possibly in his shoulder, that caused his match with Cameron Grimes to be abruptly stopped.
It is unknown how serious the injury is at this time but Wrestlezone will provide updates as they come in. As far as the full complete results of the show, see below.
- NXT Women’s Championship: Mandy Rose w/ Toxic Attraction defeated Indi Hartwell w/ Cora Jade & Roxane Perez
- Myles Borne and Hank Walker wrestled to a no contest after Von Wagner interferred
- Von Wagner defeated Hank Walker
- Kayden Carter & Katana Chance defeated Yulisa Leon & Valentina Feroz
- Wendy Choo defeated Tiffany Stratton w/ Grayson Waller
- Andre Chase & Ikemon Jiro w/ Bodhi Hayward & Thea Hail defeated Duke Hudson & Quincy Elliott
- Tony D’Angelo and Cameron Grimes was ended before it could finish due to an apparent injury
- NXT North American Championship: Carmelo Hayes w/ Trick Williams defeated Solo Sikoa
- Bron Breakker, Josh Briggs, and Brooks Jensen defeated Joe Gacy and his Dyads
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) June 12, 2022
— Darryl Sharma (@AdrianButlerWWE) June 11, 2022
Sigh, it seems @TonyDangeloWWE suffered a shoulder injury at #nxtlargo Hopefully @WWENXT did some weird work and if not, hopefully the dude is alright. Wresting ain’t easy.@MikePWInsider pic.twitter.com/KPRXivguVy
— El Mangosta (@cmhendricks58) June 12, 2022