IMPACT Wrestling is giving fans in Albany a chance to meet one of its hometown champions.
IMPACT Wrestling announced it is teaming up with the Albany Empire for a promotion at this weekend’s live events in Albany. The Empire, the back-to-back National Arena League (NAL) champion football team, will have team representatives on-site for Bound For Glory on October 7, and for the BFG Fallout Show the following night.
Empire captain Brandon Sesay will be at the IMPACT show along with the NAL Championship Trophy that the team won in 2021 and 2022. Empire mascots Jack and Mac will be at the IMPACT show as part of a fan-focused pre-show extravaganza. IMPACT Wrestling’s Albany events on October 7 and 8 mark the first IMPACT shows in the Capital-Saratoga Region in 10 years.
Fans can get their photo taken ringside with Sesay, the NAL Championship Trophy and the mascots pre-show, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST.
IMPACT Tickets in Albany:
Friday, October 7: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005D0FE0994F55
Saturday, October 8: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005D0FE2B851B6
About Albany Empire
- Established in 2018;
- 2019 AFL Champions;
- 2021 and 2022 National Arena League Champions;
- No. 1-ranked team in the U.S. among all Arena leagues for the past two seasons;
- The team has never missed the playoffs since its inception in 2018.
About Brandon Sesay
- Offensive & Defensive Lineman;
- Longest-tenured Empire player in team history; has played on every Empire team since 2018;
- 3-Time Champion with the Albany Empire (2019, 2021, and 2022);
- 2022 Team Captain.