WWE Campus Rush is ready for the fall semester.
WWE announced seven new dates for the WWE Campus Rush college athlete recruitment tour. WWE will visit seven of the top NCAA Division I universities in search of the next WWE Superstars.
The Campus Rush program was announced in October 2022; Big E, Bianca Belair, Omos, Riddick Moss and Raquel Rodriguez have visited 11 schools since the program’s inception last year.
WWE stopped at the University of Texas last week and Campus Rush will make the following stops* this fall:
- University of Wisconsin – Wednesday, September 27
- University of Pittsburgh – Monday, October 2
- University of Washington – Wednesday, October 4
- University of Maryland – Tuesday, October 17
- University of Missouri – Monday, October 23
- Texas Christian University – Tuesday, November 14
- Sports Business Journal’s Intercollegiate Athletic Forum – Wednesday, December 6
The Campus Rush program sees WWE Superstars address student-athletes at each school. The program also allows students to learn more about WWE’s “Next In Line” (NIL) program. Learn more about WWE’s “Next In Line” program and the path to WWE at wwerecruit.com.
*Schedule subject to change