If you’re a diehard wrestling action figure collector and loved WCW Monday Nitro then you’ll love the new Mattel WCW Monday Nitro campaign!
Mattel Launches their new crowdfunded WCW Monday Nitro stage + figures
Today, Mattel’s Manager of Global Brand Marketing – Action Figures, Steve Ozer, revealed the news of Mattel’s new crowdfunded WCW Monday Nitro stage and action figure bundle! This is similar to the New Gen Arena they launched as their first crowdfunded project, which was fully backed.
This year’s, launching this Wednesday, March 29th at 9am/PST, features the WCW Monday Nitro entrance stage along with Ultimate Edition action figures of:
- Hulk Hogan (Early Funding Bonus if 5,000 Backers by April 7th)
- Rey Mysterio (5,000 Backers w/ Stage)
- Diamond Dallas Page (7,000 Backers w/ Hogan (if met by 4/7), Rey, Stage)
- Scott Steiner (9,000 Backers w/ Hogan (if met by 4/7), Rey, DDP, Stage)
- Ultimate Warrior WCW Debut – (11,000 Backers w/ Hogan (if met by 4/7), Rey, DDP, Steiner, Stage)
This campaign launches March 29, 2023 at 9am/PST and has a value of $400 plus shipping on it. You will not be charged until the project surpasses 5,000 backers. Funding for the project closes on May 5, 2023. If you were unaware, websites offer payment plan options where you can Pay-in-Four payments over two months, such as PayPal, Klarna, Affirm and Shop to name a few.
You can see all the information on this campaign as well as photos of the figures and stage here.
For more wrestling figure and collectible coverage be sure to follow Wrestling Figure News Source on Twitter!