NXT UK has been on fire over the course of the last few months, to the point where many fans are already comparing it to NXT in terms of the quality of the product. Now, with less than two weeks remaining until the big show in the Welsh capital, it appears as if the full main card line-up has been completed. Takeover events traditionally feature five big matches which is the total we’ve now reached, after it was revealed that Travis Banks would be going one on one with Noam Dar.
During our recent interview with Banks he stated that he wanted to face Pete Dunne at a future Takeover, but we’re pretty sure he’ll be happy enough with this match-up.
- Walter [c] vs. Tyler Bate – WWE UK Championship
- Toni Storm [c] vs. Kay Lee Ray – NXT UK Women’s Championship
- Zack Gibson & James Drake [c] vs. Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster vs. Gallus – NXT UK Tag Team Championship
- Dave Mastiff vs. Joe Coffey – Last Man Standing Match
- Travis Banks vs. Noam Dar – Grudge Match
RELATED: Travis Banks On NXT UK Takeover: Cardiff, Possible MMA Career, NXT UK’s Long Term Goals
Per @SidScala, It is now OFFICIAL… @Travis_BanksPW will battle @NoamDar at #NXTUKTakeOver: Cardiff! pic.twitter.com/PG6x2hYKdQ
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) August 21, 2019